The newest leaf is partially uncurled and the next new leaf is spiking up. Big difference since my previous post about it. Here’s a close-up of the leaf. It has a brown mark on it which you can see in the photo. I’ll have to do some research to see what caused it.
I’ve been working on my pages and getting things organized as well as ccreating a new site banner. I’ve also made all the typos disappear🙄 The import threw a / next to every ‘ I used. But I believe I’m done for now.
I decided that I would move my blog from Blogger to WordPress and so I did. 😉 I’m still learning my away around here so please be patient with all the typos that happened during the import. I also have some graphic repair work as my banner doesn’t fit right. I’ll get there though.